Rocket.net Vs Kinsta Comparison – Key Differences And Winner
Rocket.net vs Kinsta (2022) – Which is Better?
If you’re looking for a better-managed WordPress solution for your wordpress sites, you’ve probably heard about the major hosting companies like as Kinsta and Rocket.net.
Most individuals are perplexed about which one to select from the many options. Both firms have a good reputation for providing excellent hosting services. To give you a better perspective for your wordpress sites, we have come up with a comparison of kinsta vs rocket.net.
Rocket.net, a premium hosting provider is the fastest managed WordPress Hosting provider in 2019 and has had many according to many wordpress installs in reviews and benchmarks.
However, there are still doubts that it yet has not been able to take down Kinsta among customers who have used both providers.
This article will compare these two WordPress hosting companies as well as our findings from user reviews.
Rocket.net Vs Kinsta: What are these WordPress hosting service?
Established in 2013, Kinsta also is one of the best and great managed WordPress service. It now uses the Google Cloud platform for its hosting services and wordpress installs.
With it, you can easily migrate websites, perform backups, stage them, and back them up manually at any time. The company also offers CDN services to users through its partnership with KeyCDN.
Founded in 2020, Rocket.net is the best and least expensive Managed WordPress Hosting company. They offer WordPress hosting services such as Managed WordPress Host, WooCommerce Hosting, and Reseller WordPress Hosting.
Despite Rocket.net only having started its web hosting services a few years ago in the hosting industry, it became popular within a few months and now competes with the top and biggest hosting companies like, SiteGround, cloudways and others for content delivery.
It is because Rocket.net servers offer finely-tuned Cloudflare Enterprise configurations for premium accounts. Therefore, if you subscribe to any Rocket.net plan Cloudflare Enterprise plan benefits are free of charge for you.
Caching plugin, image optimization, minification, content delivery and Cloudflare WAF (Web Application Firewall) services are among the advantages.
By using Rocket.net, you will not need to buy any external plug-ins to secure your website, optimize your images, back up data, stage your website, or cache it.
In this way, you are able to save a substantial amount of money. Further, similar to kinsta it guarantees 99.9% uptime, high page speed, and keeps your website always up.
Rocket.net Vs. Kinsta 2022: Comparison Based on Security Features and Performance
There is big fight between the two best hosting platform which use lightning-fast features help you save time. These reliable hosting provide features like:
1. The Fastest page load speed
- With two best managed wordpress host, you can improve your page speed by utilizing one of the most efficient page-speed features available.
- They guarantee a 99.9% uptime for your wordpress website.
- Both of them have very similar page loading times.
- The Kinsta loading time is around 340ms, whereas the Rocket.net takes longer at 345ms.
Rocket.net Vs Kinsta Winner: According to the statistics, Kinsta is the winner.
- Like Kinsta and Rocket.net offer automated backups for your wordpress website on daily basis.
- However, one feature that distinguishes them is that Rocket.net also provides on-demand backup.
- In its hosting plan, Kinsta does not provide on-demand backup.
- A Rocket.net backup will remain in storage for 14 days.
- It also has a 14-day backup retention period, which is only available on its starter, Pro, and business plan.
- They have a 30-day and a 20-day backup retention period for their higher plan.
Rocket.net Vs Kinsta Winner: So here, the winner is Rocket.net.
3. Cloudflare Enterprise Plan At No Cost
- Cloudflare’s premium accounts are now linked with Cloudflar’e Enterprise. Powered by cloudflare’s enterprise may use all of Cloudflare’s plan perks for free 24/7 as long as you have a Premium account.
- Kinsta, on the other hand, has teamed up with KeyCDN. However, it only provides KeyCDN and not Cloudflare CDN bandwidth. You won’t qualify for Cloudflare Enterprise with Kinsta, so you won’t benefit from its features.
- Depending on their hosting plan, Kinsta offers generous free CDN data transfer. 50GB of bandwidth is included in the Basic package, which costs $10 per month. The Pro package offers 100GB of bandwidth for $20 per month, while Business 1 plans give 200GB for $40 per month.
- In the instance that the bandwidth cap is breached, Kinsta charges $0.01 for each additional GB.
Rocket.net Vs Kinsta Winner: So by taking all of this into account, the winner here is Rocket.net.
4. Control Panel
- Neither rocket.net uses nor Kinsta uses cPanel. Both have proprietary control panels for managing their services.
- The two control panels are extremely user-friendly. However, Kinsta’s control panel is more intuitive.
Rocket.net Vs Kinsta Winner: So the winner is Kinsta.
5. Money-Back Guarantee
- Each offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Rocket.net Vs Kinsta Winner: Both are winners here. So, we have a tie.
6. Free SSL Certificate
- Both Rocket.net and Kinsta provide free SSL certificates with their premium accounts to protect against malware.
Rocket.net Vs Kinsta Winner: Both are winners here. So, here is the tie.
7. Customer Support
- Both provide 24/7 excellent support. You can also earn a commission by becoming their affiliate partner.
- Customers can reach out to customer care 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Kinsta support doesn’t provide phone support. Support via Live chat support and tickets are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for customer service.
Rocket.net Vs Kinsta Winner: The winner here is Rocket.net.
Rocket.net Vs. Kinsta 2022: Comparison of Plan and Pricing
Plan Pricing Rocket.net
Plan Pricing Kinsta
- Hosting plans for starters, businesses, and enterprises are both available from Rocket.net and Kinsta.
- Each hosting offers live chats and both monthly and annual plan.
- Prices are similar, starting at roughly $30/month.
- Rocket.net’s premium plans that it offer customers are cheaper than Kinsta’s. The plans from Kinsta are more expensive than those from Rocket.net.
- With any Rocket.net’s plan, you will receive the Cloudflare enterprise plan free of charge which is extremely important.
- You won’t be able to use cloudflare enterprise with Kinsta, as it only provides Key CDN.
- In addition, Rocket.net offers more disk space, data transfer, and monthly visits than Kinsta.
- Rocket.net net delivers about 250000 visits per month on its starter plan, whereas Kinsta offers about 25000 visits per month. You can see that there is a huge difference between them.
Taking all of these factors into account, Rocket.net comes out on top.
What are Kinsta and Rocket.net?
Both are two companies that offer managed hosting. Kinsta is a bit more expensive than Rocket.net, but they offer unlimited data transfers and storage, as well as a free SSL certificate. Rocket.net also offers unlimited data transfers and storage, but their SSL certificate costs extra.
Will Kinsta and Rocket.net will provide security?
Both are two of the most popular web hosting providers out there, and they both offer great security features. However, it’s important to remember that no hosting provider can guarantee 100% security. That’s why it’s always a good idea to take steps to protect your website yourself, such as keeping your software up to date and using strong passwords.
Which service will provide better support?
There is no clear answer as to which service will provide better support. It really depends on the specific needs of the customer and what they are looking for in a support service. However, both services have a good reputation for providing excellent customer support, so it is likely that either one would be a good choice.
Which is the best service for Cache preloading?
There are a few different services that offer cache preloading, but which one is the best? It really depends on your needs and preferences. Some people prefer to use a service that offers more features, while others prefer a service that is simpler to use. Ultimately, it is up to you to decide which service is the best for your needs.
Do they provide unlimited free migrations?
No. Rocket.net doesn’t provide unlimited free migrations or free domain name. They are powered by cloudflare enterprise.
Summary: Kinsta vs Rocket.net (2022) – Which is Better?
Thank you for reading the review. You have now seen a detailed comparison between them and their content delivery networks.
WordPress Multisite Supported, WordPress Staging Available, WordPress One-Click Install by both.
Depending on your needs, you can choose either one websites using this review. Imagine, for instance, that you depend on your website that utilizes cloudflare enterprise to run your business and need to benefit from Enterprise CDN, WAF, domain protection, and image optimization features.
In that case, you might prefer Rocket.net. Rocket.net doesn’t need you to buy external plugins for security, optimization of image, backup, staging, caching plugin, etc.
This will significantly reduce your costs. Additionally, its 24/7 support, uptime guarantee is 99.9%, page speed is high, and it keeps your website always online.
Let’s say you need fast and reliable for your live site managed WordPress hosting with high speed, daily backups, staging, KeyCDN, unlimited migrations, Google Cloud platform, etc., and do not require CDN by Cloudflare, Cloudflare WAF, or Optimization of images you can then choose Kinsta instead.
Kinsta does not provide WAF. To protect your site, you should use a premium service like Sucuri.