Liquid Web Black Friday Deals: Up to 75% OFF Select Hostings, Coupon Code
The much awaited Liquid Web Black Friday Deal is live now!
Managed Dedicated Hosting
- Offer: Take 75% off 2 months and then 50% off per month for the life of the server.
- Dates: TODAY – Nov 30th, 2022
- Coupon Code: BFA2022
Managed VPS Hosting
- Deal: 60% off 4 months on monthly plans and 75% off annual plans
- Dates: TODAY – Nov 30th, 2022
- Coupon Code: BFAVPS22
Liquid Web WordPress Hosting Black Friday Deals
Bygone are the days when hosting was distinct under some categories.
Nowadays, managed WordPress hosting has converted into an official offering by all successive web-hosting companies.
It makes sense for web-hosting companies to have a committed contribution to WordPress-based sites as it powers 25% of the world’s websites.
Liquid Web offers High-performance traditional, cloud, and hybrid hosting environments.
Fast, reliable, highly-secure and hassle free hosting.
WordPress requires an optimized hosting environment for running smoothly without performance degradation over time.
Several technology discoveries are happening in the past few weeks, including the appropriation of HTTP/2 (Based on SPYD), which would assist anyone improve their website loading time.
Before you get into these kinds of technical optimization, the first thing you want to take care of is a rock-solid hosting company for your WordPress site.
For an beginer blogger, a shared hosting offered by companies like Bluehost, Hostgator, which requires about $3-5/month, is normally enough.
For startups, entrepreneurs, or a professional blogger, shared hosting is not sufficient.
They need hosting from a managed WordPress hosting provider, as it takes care of all the features of hosting your WordPress sites.
That incorporates security, updating, backup & faster loading of your website/blog.
Fun fact: WordPress is a memory exhausting platform as it relies on PHP & MySQL with a managed WordPress hosting, you can cause your site to load within seconds.
A few years back, it was impracticable to afford a managed hosting for WordPress due to high cost.
As opposition has increased in the last few months, we have noticed the cost has reduced significantly.
The latest player in this field is Liquid Web, which is a well-known name in web-hosting industry.
They started in 1997 & since then they have won INC.5000 Fastest Growing Companies award in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
They were recognized for dedicated servers & they have revealed their latest WordPress managed hosting at WordCamp U.S. 2015.
Get 50% – 75% OFF
First 4 months of Managed Hosting
Starts: November 27, 12:01 AM
Ends: December 18, 11:59 PM
- Their Managed plans will be 50% or 75% off depending on the plan.
- This includes their Managed WordPress, Managed WooCommerce, & Managed Magneto plans.
- The landing page will automatically have these discounts applied at the time of sale.
A truly managed, cloud solution built to optimize Magento, WooCommerce and WordPress sites, store and applications.
Premium WordPress SaaS and Plugins for managing WordPress Sites.
Liquid Web WordPress Managed Hosting Offering & Plan Comparison
Technical Side: Under The Hood
I will partake the details on the pricing & comparison chart succeeding. For now, let’s have a peek at technical specifications.
LiquidWeb managed WordPress hosting is powered by HipHop VM, which is popularly known as HHVM. In their words;
PHP is the vertebrae of WordPress; if PHP is faster, then consequently, WordPress is faster. HipHop VM (HHVM) is a virtual machine specially designed as an performance engine for PHP.
Ingeniously written by PHP enthusiasts at Facebook, HHVM provides unmatchable PHP execution speeds.
Along with this, they offer Memcache & mod_pagespeed (Developed by Google). Memcache that is extended by all cutting edge hosting companies, including shared hosting proposed by Siteground.
Memcache is a distributed, high-performance, in-memory caching system that is primarily used to expedite up sites that make substantial use of databases.
100% SSD Storage
The consumers will get 100% SSD storage that would guarantee your data would be served quicker.
A new model in the web hosting industry, & something you should perpetually look for when buying hosting for your site.
Just for info: SSD’s are way more expensive than normal drives, but they allow great speed & reliability at the same time.
Below you can find the picture that shows other important features of Liquid Web managed WordPress hosting. Do mark the maintenance for WordPress Multisite & Free migrations.
Liquid Web WordPress Hosting Pricing
What made me think of featuring Liquid Web here is because of their pricing.
They are way more affordable than all existing players (Unlimited visits) & popular brand in WordPress managed WordPress hosting industry.
They offer 4 separate WordPress hosting plans which are suitable for everyone’s needs.
You should choose the right hosting plan based on the number of WordPress sites you desire to host & the hard disk space you require.
Unlike WPEngine, they don’t accredit based on visitors. Their entry-level plan is for only $79, which will permit you to host up to 5 sites with unlimited visitors.
Here is a corresponding chart of Liquid Web Vs. WPEngine, PageLy, Pantheon & FlyWheel.
Liquid Web Vs. WPEngine Vs. Pagely Vs. Pantheon Vs. FlyWheel
I’m happy to see more big players according to managed hosting for WordPress. This will aid in lowering the pricing & make it affordable for everyone.
Being on managed WordPress hosting for the last 3 years, I know how hassle-free managed WordPress hosting is.
Though it arrives with a huge price tag & conceivably in the coming months, we can see more profitable pricing due to more engagement.
For now, you can arrange your WordPress optimized hosting for $79 from Liquid Web.
Other Awesome Black Friday deals
- FlexiCloud Black Friday Deal 2022
- NameSilo Black Friday Deal 2022
- Bluehost Black Friday Deals 2022
- Hostwinds Black Friday deals 2022
- HostArmada Black Friday Deals 2022
- ScalaHosting Black Friday Deals 2022
- Hostsoch Black Friday Deals 2022 Massive Discount
- HostPapa Black Friday Deal and HostPapa India Review
- Namecheap Black Friday deal 2022 and Namecheap Review
- Cloudways Black Friday Deals 2022: Get Exclusive Discounts
- How To Start Your Blog With The GreenGeeks Quick Launch Wizard Tool
- UpdraftPlus: Best WordPress Backup Plugin
- DreamHost Black Friday Deal 2022: Grab this Deal 79% Discount Offer
- Bluehost Vs GoDaddy: Detailed Comparison 2022
- Flywheel WordPress Hosting: Best Black Friday Deals
- UpdraftPlus Black Friday Deals 2022: 50% discount on All its Plans
- ChemiCloud Black Friday Sale 2022: 75% OFF Discount Offer
- InMotion Hosting Black Friday Deals 2022 Get The Discount Offer
- Perfmatters Black Friday Deal 2022 Get 10% Discount Offer
- Kadence Black Friday Deal Get 20% Discount Offer
- Jasper.ai Black Friday Deal 2022 Get The Large Discount Offer
Description: Liquid Web Black Friday Deals | Up to 60% OFF Special Bundles. Nexcess Sale- Get 50% - 75% OFF | First 4 months of Managed Hosting
Offer price: 45/month
Operating System: Linux
Application Category: Web Hosting
Author: Black Fridays Best Deals
User Review( votes)