Liquid Web vs. Nexcess
Nexcess is a service provider, while Liquid Web offers managed hosting on the cloud infrastructure.
This is a piece of excellent news for both companies’ clients who want to take advantage of Liquid Web’s service expertise but do not want to use their partner for hosting.
In a recent article on HostingAdvice.com, Marc Atiyeh, the co-founder, and CEO of Nexcess discussed the new partnership with Liquid Web in an interview: “We’ve been working with Liquid Web now for over two years,” Atiyeh said when asked about the new deal.
He added that the partnership with Liquid Web had yielded great benefits to both companies’ clients, and they have been enjoying a lot of success due to this relationship.
Now, clients who don’t want to use Liquid Web’s services for hosting can get the same guarantees and benefits with Nexcess.
“The Liquid Web/Nexcess relationship has been incredible,” Atiyeh said when asked about Liquid Web’s role in the new deal. “We’ve been able to offer our clients a complete solution with an incredible level of support and service, which hasn’t been seen before in the hosting industry.”
He added that this relationship would also boost Liquid Web’s standing as a leader in the managed cloud hosting sector.
“Due to our relationship with Liquid Web, we’ve been able to bring an unbelievable level of service and support to our clients,” Atiyeh said. But he added that Nexcess would continue to work with Liquid Web as a partner.
The new deal is an important one since it brings two brands together, which have been offering unique services and quality levels of service that haven’t been seen before in the hosting industry.
Nexcess offers cloud hosting to users with plans starting at $5.99 per month and going all the way up to the most expensive plan, which costs just under $80 per month. Liquid Web offers managed cloud hosting for a fixed fee of $15 every month, no matter how much space or bandwidth is used.
Various misunderstandings exist concerning Liquid Web and Nexcess. The first thing you all should know as customers is that Nexcess is a part of the Liquid Web Family of Brands.
The company believes that by having two hosting brands we are able to concentrate better on the needs of their customers, as they differ from a beginner WordPress site to a Fortune 500 Company’s website.
While Liquid Web remains a leader in sophisticated hosting solutions like VPS and Dedicated servers, Nexcess on the other hand is concentrating on serving the needs of customers that use WordPress and other CMS for content sites and eCommerce.
With both brands, customers have access to the same reputable support and top technology that Liquid Web has built on all of our brands.
Know More About Liquid Web
Liquid Web is a family of totally devoted brands to web and cloud professionals who want to achieve something in life.
Their main focus is creating a conducive place for growing businesses, nonprofits, and the designers, developers, and agencies who need it to excel in their work.
Building on over 22 years of success, the Liquid Web Family of Brands delivers technology, service, and support for thriving businesses and nonprofits running mission-critical websites, eCommerce stores, and applications.
More than 500,000 sites are managed by Liquid Web (Managed Hosting), Nexcess (Digital Commerce Cloud), and StellarWP (WordPress Software and Tools). As a family, Liquid Web’s purpose is to built to deliver software, solutions, and managed services that keep businesses dreaming bigger and doing more.
Know More About Nexcess
Nexcess is a truly managed, high-performance cloud solution built to optimize Magento, WooCommerce, and WordPress sites, stores, and applications.
The company has nearly over 20 years of experience behind them in serving SMBs and the designers, developers, and agencies who create for them, Nexcess understands the unique needs of SMBs.
Through their best-in-class open stack cloud platform, Nexcess maintains data centers around the globe that deliver performance, reliability, auto-scaling, and management control.
The Nexcess servers were the first to run Magento. Known for continuous innovation, modem technology, a scalable platform, and access to wor1d-class eCommerce and technical expertise, Nexcess has a product for every project and comprehensive management for sites and stores of every size.
Nexcess is an integral part of the Liquid Web Family of Brands, which serves over 45,000 clients across 150 countries.
The companies, collectively, have assembled a world-class team of industry experts, providing unparalleled service from a group of dedicated solution engineers available 24 hours a dayx7x365, and control and manage 10 global data centers.
With a rapidly expanding brand family, Inc. has recognized the company as a leader in customer service. It has been in the Magazine’s Fastest-Growing Companies list for 12 years.
Promises That Brand Liquid Web Family Honours
As a leader in managed hosting, cloud services, and software, they have the expertise to determine the best solution for your project
Their highly trained experts deliver the security, speed, and reliability you need to run your site smoothly.
Their team of nearly 600 employees provides the high-touch, human support you can count on 24x7x365.
Liquid Web is committed to evolving its service offerings to meet its client’s ever-changing needs
Liquid Web’s primary agenda is to work earnestly to earn its client’s trust and loyalty.
Their brands lead the industry in customer loyalty, and they are proud to continue to be ranked among the World’s Most Loved Brands.
Why Choose Liquid Web’s Managed Hosting Services
You can focus on the operations of your business while Liquid Web manages your server with Managed Dedicated Hosting, which is unmatched in terms of service quality, technical expertise, and custom solutions. Their expert support team will handle all Server related activities – initial setup, maintenance, proactive monitoring, and serve you as per your needs.
Their “Managed Experience” Promise to you includes our expert support during:
- Server setup
- Migration process
- Hardening of Server & Security
- 24×7 Monitoring & Proactive Management
With Managed Dedicated Server Hosting, they’ve got your back covered! They are available round the clock to interact the way you prefer – by phone, chat, or ticket.
Their services will complement their high-performance dedicated servers, and their support extended to you with instant provisioning & maximum control.
Through constant proactive monitoring, their team provides unmatched technical expertise from server setup, migration, server hardening, or any other solution you need for your website.
The team of in-house experts is available 24×7 to address any customer concerns, with a singular goal of providing a seamless experience that keeps our customers happy.
They offer Managed Hosting services such as application stack optimization, server setup, OS hardening, migration, 3rd party applications installations & complete administrative control.
You get full root access with your Managed Dedicated Hosting, which means you have full administrative control of your Dedicated Server. You can choose any software that you choose to install on your Managed Hosting Server when you have root access and full control of it. In order to ensure a high quality of service, Liquid Web would require that you provide access to their Support team at all times.
Why Should You Go For Nexcess
Using the latest in technology, watching over servers, updating OS’s, ensuring performance, applying patches, monitoring security, and providing ongoing support, Nexcess has built an international team of WooCommerce experts who know this platform inside out.
Speed that Sells
Nexcess is obsessed over building a lightning-fast WooCommerce platform from the hardware up. Other hosts’ technology doesn’t even come close.
A Security That Goes Beyond the Basics
Nexcess offers best-in-class security features and proactive monitoring to keep customer data safe and stores compliant which is way beyond standard security offerings.
Always Ready For Volume Spikes
Single-click auto-scaling for when your traffic surges, maintaining speed, security, and a good customer experience.
- Nexcess proudly boasts of its 24x7x365 support from WooCommerce experts.
- Proactive service monitoring.
- Free white-glove migration.
Liquid Web Hosting Services
All Products & Services Under Managed Dedicated Hosting
Difference Between Self-managed Dedicated Servers And Managed Dedicated Servers
Managed Dedicated Servers
Liquid Web’s Managed Dedicated Server Hosting program includes complete server administration in addition to managing hardware and network components. You can get technical expertise & support for security, upgrades, optimization, and proactive monitoring so that you can concentrate on your application and business growth.
Self-Managed Dedicated Servers
A Self-managed Dedicated Server is Liquid Web’s offering where they continue to support the hardware and network aspects of your server, while your in-house IT experts handle everything else.
Pricing For Managed Dedicated Server Hosting
How To Purchase Managed Hosting Services With My Existing Dedicated Server
You can purchase Managed Services with your existing Dedicated Server. To purchase the product, you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to Control Panel
- Go to Order Management View
- Go to Manage Add-ons
- Select ‘Managed Services’ from drop-down & Proceed to checkout
Managed Cloud Hosting
Get Managed Cloud Hosting on Liquid Web with 100% Scalability and 0% Sharing. Cloud Dedicated Bare Metal Servers combines the processing power and resources of a traditional Dedicated Server with the quick provisioning and flexibility of a cloud platform.
Cloud servers built on bare metal are always secure and reliable. They offer complete hardware transparency, as well as load balancing to conserve resources. No matter the demand, you can optimize and scale to achieve peak performance, regardless of traffic growth.
Liquid Web Cloud Dedicated plans have multiple management levels to suit every business need. Their primary recommendation is their own Fully Managed Cloud Dedicated servers.
This management level provides all of the support and assistance you’ll need as a new server owner. If you are confident in your skills to run your own server with just a little help needed at times then their Core-Managed option may be for you.
For larger firms with a dedicated IT staff, our Unmanaged option may work best for you.
Liquid Web also includes multiple management panels to assist you in managing your server:
- Other management panels like DirectAdmin, Webmin and CentOS Web Panel are also supported on most all of our servers.
Custom operating systems cannot be installed on the Cloud Dedicated platform. You may wish to choose a Dedicated Server if the offered operating systems do not fit your needs.
Liquid Web offers Dedicated Servers with the ability to install custom operating systems. Furthermore, they allow you to fully customize your hosting environment.
On Liquid Web’s VPS platform they currently offer the following 64-bit operating systems:
- CentOS 7
- Ubuntu – 16.04, 18.04
- Debian – 8, 9 and 10
- Fedora 31
- Windows Server – 2012 and 2016
Nexcess Hosting Services
Managed Magneto Hosting
Magento exemplifies Speed, Security, and Scalability that Elevates Ecommerce globally. Magento has been our favorite since before it was cool. Magento was actually built on Nexcess servers!
Therefore, when it comes to maximizing the platform’s strengths and navigating its quirks, we’ve found plenty of ways to make Magenta better. As the original Magento optimizers, they have developed integrated tools that help their clients sell more products with less stress.
Nexcess’ Managed Magento solution comes with Nexcess-exclusive automations that make online stores simple to manage and reliable.
They are talking about things like no-cost auto-scaling when traffic spikes, add-on containers that enable the customer to do more without using store resources, Safe Harbor Magenta 1 patching, near-instant asset caching, one-click auto-install of stores, managed teams with user control, a developer-friendly toolset curated to follow development best practices, server-side scripting, and one-click cloud acceleration.
Plus, it’s all built on best-of-breed infrastructure to handle 500+ orders per hour and is supported by our team of Magenta wizards. Magic may not exist, but it sure feels like it.
|20 Concurrent Users||40 Concurrent Users||60 Concurrent Users||120 Concurrent Users|
|50GB Storage||75GB storage||125GB storage||800 GB storage|
|10 Domains||15 TB Bandwidth||TB Bandwidth||10 TB Bandwidth|
|1 TB Bandwidth||2 TB Bandwidth||3 TB Bandwidth||32VCPU|
|$49/mo||$79/mo||$179/mo||32 GB RAM|
|GRAB THE DEAL||GRAB THE DEAL||GRAB THE DEAL||GRAB THE DEAL|
Managed WooCommerce Hosting
Nexcess has high-Performance Stores for Businesses of Every Size in the world. If you need it, they have it.
Digital commerce systems can be high-maintenance, there is no denying that. There can be a number of things that can go wrong that will kill hard-earned media sales and damage client relationships without the right knowledge, care, and attention.
Nexcess believes in integrating automation tools and curated extras right into the platform so that your WooCommerce sites run better, do more, and require less time to manage.
Added to that are features such as free auto-scaling when traffic spikes, end-to-end store management tools to help your clients manage their customer relationships, and a proprietary CDN, built-in iThemes Security Pro, free migrations, and more.
Furthermore, their highly skilled team takes care of all of the human maintenance and management tasks so you don’t need to. All of their products are built on best-of-breed infrastructure which can handle 500+ orders an hour. Other platforms just don’t compare. At Nexcess, better is built in.
|Up To l Store||UpTo3 Store||Up To 5Store||Up To 30 Stores|
|30GB Storage||60GB Storage||100GB Storage||800GB Storage|
|Bandwidth Stores with Under 500 Orders and hour||Bandwidth Stores with Under l,000 Orders and hour||Bandwidth Stores with Under 2,500 Orders and hour||Bandwidth Stores with Under 10,000 Orders and hour|
|3 TB Bandwidth||5 TB Bandwidth||5 TB Bandwidth||10 TB Bandwidth|
|GRAB THE DEAL||GRAB THE DEAL||GRAB THE DEAL||GRAB THE DEAL|
Managed WordPress Hosting
Nexcess offers Fast, Friendly, Futureproof Solutions for Dynamic Websites on WordPress. It’s imperative that your Word Press site is predictable fast, secure, available, and affordable – anything else can threaten hard-earned sales.
When all digital commerce partners offer the same things, it’s hard to narrow down your options when you know what you need.
Nexcess approaches things a little differently. They’ve invested time and money into developing and integrating Nexcess-exclusive tools that make the client’s Word Press platform run better – automatically.
Thus, you as a client get no-cost auto-scaling when traffic spikes, add-on containers that enable you to use more resources without using store resources, automatic plugin updates with visual comparison technology to avoid updates that would break your sites, and Cloud Accelerator technology that speeds up even the most dynamic sites.
They also offer automatic backups, proprietary CDN, IThemes Security Pro, free migrations, and more.
Additionally, it’s built on best-of-breed hardware and managed by WordPress-obsessed experts who are happy to assist both technical and non-technical WordPress users.
Nexcess knows that you’re trying to run your business, so they offer all these services at a fixed, affordable monthly price. Other platforms don’t measure up. With Nexcess, better is built into everything they do, and Managed WordPress is no exception.
|Up To 1 Site||Up To 5 Sites||Up To 10 Sites||Up To 250 Sites|
|15 GB Storage||40 GB Storage||60GB Storage||800GB Storage|
|2TB Bandwidth||3 TB Bandwidth||4TB Bandwidth||10 TB Bandwidth|
|Staging Environment||Staging Environment||Staging Environment||Staging Environment|
|30-Day Backups||30-Day Backups||30-Day Backups||30-Day Backups|
|$19/mo||$79/mo||$109/mo||Call us for a quote|
|GRAB THE DEAL||GRAB THE DEAL||GRAB THE DEAL||GRAB THE DEAL|
StoreBuilder by Nexcess
Nobody wants to stare at a blank page when creating a WooCommerce store. Nexcess StoreBuilder allows you to get started quickly with an Al-generated, industry-targeted homepage that is immediately ready for content.
StoreBuilder renders it even easier to build WooCommerce sites if your target audience is open to WooCommerce. With Managed WooCommerce Hosting, it’s included for free.
StoreBuilder by Nexcess is a brand new service for Nexcess’s Managed WooCommerce hosting. StoreBuilder eliminates the guesswork of creating a homepage based on industry-targeted Al-generated content.
Liquid Web vs Nexcess: Pros and Cons
Liquid Web Pros and Cons
When a business wants to enhance and maintain its online presence, having good hosting service is essential. It is this sort of presence that would breed familiarity with their brand as well as lead to active selling.
Although web hosting services are widely available, they need many features to stand out. For instance, they need an excellent method of customer service, a certain amount of flexibility, and several packages deals to choose from.
There are pros and cons to Liquid Web Hosting below so that one can be clearer about whether to go for Liquid Web Hosting or not:
PROS of Liquid Web Hosting
- Hosting with Liquid Web isn’t like hosting with any other provider. The web service is so powerful, it’s used by giants like Porsche, National Geographic, and Home Depot.
- To complete their tasks, Liquid Web offers server packages for WordPress, cloud services, and highly dedicated servers. When it comes to managed web hosting, many large companies prefer it.
- A company seeking reliable web hosting services can benefit from this. Any facility that can accommodate such a huge brand is likely to be suitable for just about any business. Plus, your brand’s reputation and sales would be automatically boosted if it was linked to a reputable brand.
- The Liquid Web platform provides a strong foundation on which any company can build its website. There are several different configurations of servers they offer depending on a company’s needs. There is a choice between a basic server with one processor and 16GB of RAM, or a more high-end server with 32GB of RAM.
- Customers of Liquid Web’s Hosting would benefit from a wide range of security features. There are VPNs, firewalls, malware scanners, virus removal programs, etc.
- A backup is also performed every night, which can potentially avert a lot of data loss.
- Liquid Web ensures that companies’ websites are most often up and running.
- With Liquid Web, the customer experience is greatly enhanced by a team of knowledgeable and informed individuals. They offer contact through chat, phone, and several other mediums.
CONS of Liquid Web Hosting
- There is a cost associated with it. A humble startup may not be able to use Liquid Web’s excellent services. The price is high because the service is so high-quality. Large corporations might not be too concerned with the cost of Liquid Web’s hosting packages. Entrepreneurs, new start-ups, and struggling small businesses often cannot afford such a large sum of money right away.
- Due to the fact that Liquid Web Hosting does not allow shared hosting, it is very expensive. In addition to other advantages, this particular service could have been quite a bit cheaper if this option had been available. In addition to shared hosting, other reliable web hosting companies offer more affordable plans online.
Nexcess Hosting: Pros and Cons
Nexcess guarantees 100% uptime on its hosting services. Based on our experience, it’s true. WordPress and digital commerce sites benefit from this secure, fast, scalable, and scalable cloud hosting solution.
Although the entry-level plan is not affordable, it contains enough resources. It offers 2TB bandwidth, 15GB storage, and 10 PHP Workers, which are higher than similar products.
Additionally, all customers receive priority support. Their team is one of the most knowledgeable and experienced in the industry.
Pros of Nexcess Hosting
- Nexcess Cloud infrastructure automatically updates and secures your WordPress website and WooCommerce store.
- Support is provided 24/7 via phone, live chat, email, and ticketing system. Technical support is accessible 24 hours a day through tickets, but only through live chat during business hours.
- Try Managed WordPress & WooCommerce for 14 days and see the difference. Credit cards are not required.
- As soon as you activate your Nexcess account, they will transfer every file of your website. Migrations can be requested via the portal.
- You get a lot of Premium Freebies when you sign up for a plan with this company.
- For Inbuilt Caching, NGINX Accelerator comes by default in all plans. It accelerates content and application delivery.
- Nexcess offers Faster Site with More PHP Workers i.e., there are 10 PHP Workers in the entry-level Spark plan, and can scale up to 20.
- Daily Backups feature is available in the dashboard. Whenever a disaster strikes, you can restore your website with just a click.
- Premium plugins are included with all Nexcess plans. Errors and vulnerabilities are fixed, and malware is automatically removed. Two-Factor Authentication, Local Brute Force Protection, and quick site scan can be activated in just one click.
- By default, a free SSL certificate is provided for encryption.
- With each plan, the cloud auto-scales to maintain the traffic tsunami.
- Free CDN service is provided in each plan. By default, it’s 250 GBs sans any extra cost.
- All plans come with 1-click staging; hence it is developer-friendly. So you can easily get a staging copy of production to be able to test anything.
- Nexcess offers an intuitive dashboard that is packed with many features.
Cons of Nexcess Hosting
- Nexcess does not provide free domain registration. There is, however, the option of paying to register a domain.
- One of the best parts is that you get a free subdomain that will exist on your site instantly.
- After research, there are many complaints about support—they respond late on tickets for the support-related issues. However, the sales team is available 24x7x365. You can resolve major issues by calling them on their phone numbers after submitting a ticket.
- No standard 30 days Money back guarantee on Prepaid orders. (we guarantee that you will never need it)
- A dedicated IP address is not included with Nexcess on lower Managed WordPress plans, according to its sales department. They do, however, offer a dedicated IP address on the Producer plan and above.
Benefits of Nexcess & Liquid Web Joining Hands
The leading eCommerce managed hosting providers, Nexcess, and Liquid Web have joined forces to bring managed hosting and managed application services to SMBs. As a result of the move, the company is poised to dominate the professional hosting market for SMBs with a combined experience of over 50 years.
“This combination of companies demonstrates our commitment to be a leader in the Application hosting space and to deliver innovative solutions for the Web Professional customer that we are both focused on — designers, developers, site and store owners,”Liquid Web CEO Jim Geiger
“Nexcess is the premier eCommerce hosting provider for SMBs, and this union gives them access to more scale and capital to continue growth for the long term. With the combination of our two companies and strong expertise in Magento, WordPress and WooCommerce, Liquid Web and Nexcess will now be able to further develop the product and open source platform capabilities that SMB customers and their developers have been asking for,”Geiger
Current and future Liquid Web clients can expect to soon gain access to the technology and scalability of Nexcess Cloud. Likewise, present and future Nexcess clients will obtain access to Liquid Web plans and services.
Both the companies will primarily operate independently. Nexcess customers will not see any changes to their products or pricing, will not be migrated, and will continue to deal with the Nexcess team they know today for service and support. Nexcess CEO and founder Chris Wells remains on the team as a senior technology leader.
A technology industry veteran, Carrie Wheeler, will lead the Managed Applications Business Unit which combines the Nexcess and Liquid Web focus on Magento, WooCommerce, WordPress solutions.
“Nexcess has built a very successful business in Application hosting with a strong brand and a solid go-to-market strategy,”Carrie Wheeler, EVP & General Manager, Managed Applications
“We sought Nexcess, recognizing that the combination of their leading Managed Magento platform with Liquid Web’s WooCommerce and WordPress focus allows us to combine products, services, capabilities and team to deliver the best hosting experience to SMBs and the designers, developers and agencies who create for them,”Wheeler
By joining forces, both companies can offer web hosting services as well as Managed Clouds, as well as a wide range of cloud services. Furthermore, both companies are committed to expanding their support and customer service to the highest standards.
Both companies plan to expand their footprint in the eCommerce community through product development, event sponsorship, white papers, code contributions, and other means.
Difference Between Liquid Web Vs Nexcess Explained
More Black Friday And Cyber Monday Deals Of 2021
- How To Start Your Blog With The GreenGeeks Quick Launch Wizard Tool
- UpdraftPlus: Best WordPress Backup Plugin
- DreamHost Black Friday Deal 2021: Grab this Deal 79% Discount Offer
- Bluehost Vs GoDaddy: Detailed Comparison 2021
- Flywheel WordPress Hosting: Best Black Friday Deals
- UpdraftPlus Black Friday Deals 2020: 50% discount on All its Plans
- ChemiCloud Black Friday Sale 2021: 75% OFF Discount Offer
- InMotion Hosting Black Friday Deals 2021 Get The Discount Offer
- Perfmatters Black Friday Deal 2021 Get 10% Discount Offer
- Kadence Black Friday Deal Get 20% Discount Offer
- Jarvis.ai Black Friday Deal 2021 Get The Large Discount Offer